Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"People are crazy."

When I was trying to think of a good title for this blog, I kept coming up with dumb things that I thought were clever like "Speak Easy" and "No Holds Barred". These were phrases that I thought would catch the eye of people surfing the web but also start to describe the type of blog this would be--one where I write on topics that would most likely light a fire under a normal conversation and turn it into a controversial debate. Finally I decided that maybe I should name it after something that I'm known to say a lot, and the first statement that popped into my head was, "People are crazy."
Whenever I'm having a conversation about something with someone and I can't think of any possible way to justify the behavior of the person or persons that are the subject of the talk, I sometimes give up and simply say, "I don't know. People are crazy." It's a very hasty conclusion and a general one at that, but let's face it--sometimes insanity is the best explanation.
So that's my blog title for now. Why have I waited so long to create a platform where I can talk about the issues that I really care about? Well, up until today, I've had dial-up internet. That's right, people. Dial-up is still out there. Finally, I've been blessed with a high-speed connection and so now is the time to make my thoughts known! What's lies ahead for the PAC blog? My justification for boycotting amazon.com, of course! If you're thinking that it's because I don't like bargains, then you haven't been reading the news.
It's more about my die-hard opposition to pedophilia and rape.

Intrigued?  More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment